Saturday, January 8, 2011

Review 4: Vtech KidiZoom Plus Camera

PRO'S:
* Drop safe, At least so far!
* Good working Flash
* If your shakey the pic won't turn out bad!
* Shows two different views of the picture you are taking (one on the back as a screen and the other through little windows that are in the position for each eye!)
* Takes good pictures, that transfer well onto the comp. I haven't tried printing any off but after transfer they don't appear pix-elated or anything!
* Can record Video and take pictures!
*You can add fun frames, funny faces, etc.
* You can play games on it!

CON'S:
* The toggle switch to go between camera, video, view..could be a bit confusing.
* It runs off of AA batteries which don't last too long.

Would I recommend this!? Yep! It can do a ton of stuff, has a lot of bang for it's buck!!
 My daughter is 4 and she can't take enough pictures or video!...She has dropped it and it did no damage, its built well! I know someone who has a little boy with the simple version and that works just as well just less features. Her son is very "rambunctious" and throws it on cement and other things and it still works perfectly. I wouldn't recommend doing that, but it's an example of how well it is built. On Christmas I forgot my camera and all we had was this and it took excellent pictures, I am happy with the purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment