Friday, January 7, 2011

Review 1: Amazon Kindle

Pro's:
*My Kindle is easy to use
*Not to small and not to big, just right!
*It is the second edition(white) so there are things updated on it from the first version.
*I can download a ton of free books that are good books!
* If the books are not free they are close to it! Or at least a portion of the paper version.
* Downloading is super simple, I can sit in my room no make up hair a mess and make a purchase! How simple is that!
*I can set it down and it will automatically go into energy saving mode without losing my spot when I turn it on again!
* I don't have piles of books laying all over, I have them all on my little kindle and if it's a book I don't like I simply delete it!
* I can look at just about any web site from your kindle.
* I can post a quote directly to your myspace, facebook, etc. while reading!
*

Con's:
* If you want to read at night you have to buy a light, I wouldn't suggest buying anything else but a kindle brand...I bought a cheap one and it scratched my screen cover (another thing I would definitely buy for yours to keep it extra protected!)
* The battery fades quickly if you leave the wireless on, make sure you turn it off each time you are not loading books or searching the web.
*It is almost a necessity to buy a case for it and that is also sold separately.
* this could be a pro or a con, for me it was a con! You can download the kindle free to your iphone, comp. and a lot of other personal devices absolutely FREE! The only reason I consider it a con is because I payed close to $200.00 for mine, and I could get the same books and do the same things completely free from anything else!

Would I get another Kindle or recommend it to someone else, absolutely!..Why!? Because it is amazing, There are so many advantages to it that definitely out weigh the disadvantages!...Happy reading to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment