Saturday, January 8, 2011

Review 2: Vtech MobiGo





PRO'S:
* Touch Screen!
* Full "qwerty" keyboard.
* Available in pink, with purple. I am cuckoo when it comes to having my daughters toys in girl colors! It also comes in yellow and blue for boys or universal use!
* Not to bulky, yet not so small that kids can't hold it.
* the screen is a perfect size for the "toy"
* my daughter who is four LOVES it!..It challenges her and she can keep up with it at the same time.
* When I'm not teaching her new things this game is, the Dora game teaches spanish!
* The game that comes with it teaches counting, matching, music and all sorts of interactive games!

CON'S:
* It requires 4 AA Batteries which don't last too long.
* There are games you can download for FREE off the vtech website, however if you turn the game off or it powers down it will not save the game.
* It tells your child to have their parent go online and get their reward they won, however I have not figured out where or how to claim this reward!
* there are not that many games out for it, however it is a new toy so I believe the amount will progress!

Would I recommend this "Toy" Heck yes!.. :)  I think it is a perfect interactive toy for a child between the ages of I would say 2 and 6 maybe even older depending on the game! My 4 year old loves it, and  think she is getting good use out of it. It will run you around $50 dollars to Maybe $60.00 ( I wouldn't pay more than that!) for the system. Pretty good price for the entertainment value!

No comments:

Post a Comment